I hope you’re all keeping well and finding some enjoyment during your lockdown times. It’s awesome news that we’re heading to Alert Level 2 from midnight on Tuesday.
I thought it was just worth sharing a couple of messages from the latest bulletin that schools have just received.
- The PM said in her announcement that schools will be given 48 hours to prepare.
- In practice this means that Wednesday 8 September will be a teacher only day.
- No students will be able to attend school on Wednesday except for the students who have already been attending at Alert Level 3.
- There will be no online lessons on Wednesday
- Students will be able to return on Thursday morning.
- On Thursday morning we will brief students with what the requirements and expectations are for Level 2.
I’ll send through a more detailed message tomorrow once I’ve had some time to process how we’re going to manage our return to school.
Thanks for your continued support throughout the lockdown. I’ve really appreciated the messages that have come my way recently that have expressed thanks for the work the staff are doing to support learning throughout the lockdown. It’s really appreciated.
Be kind, be safe and if you need something from us, just ask.
Steven Mustor – Acting Principal