The Board of Trustees is a statutory body as required for all state and integrated schools, consisting of:
- One seat for the Principal
- One seat for an elected staff representative
- One seat for an elected student representative
- Up to four seats for representatives appointed by the Proprieters Trust
- Five (or more) seats for elected parent representatives
Governance is essentially a passive, overseeing role. The BOT is there to see to it that things get done. Its task is to set the parameters within which the school functions. It does so by making sure that legislation is complied with, various policies and procedures are in place, and then lets school management and staff get on with it. Policies are publicly reviewed regularly after parental input.
Copies of school policies may be downloaded here or are available free of charge from the school office.
Please read here for the latest Parent and Caregiver Survey.
Please find the newest ERO Report here.
Thomas Proctor / Maxine Ude-Shankar
Elected by the Parents
Wayne Martin (chairperson)
Elected by the Staff
Elected by the Students
Nominated by the Proprietor