What is offered at the Cafe
Open 5 days a week for Morning Tea, Lunch and after school.
Gary and Amy-Beth are providing wholesome, fresh (mostly organic) and tasty food for morning tea, lunch and after school.
There are always two options for lunch with at least one vegetarian option.
Healthy fruit and vegetable snacks are available throughout the school day.
The cafe is committed to waste minimization and provides all food and drinks in re-usable containers. Customers are invited to bring their own plate and cup to be filled with their delicious fare.
Amy-Beth and Gary are always happy to receive your feedback and ideas.
Term Two Menu and Information
The cafeteria is open but operating a little differently under Alert Level 1:
- For term 2 there will only be one Hot Meal Choice available each day – see menu below.
- Upper School Students and School Staff can order in the normal way.
- We still request that people respect social distancing requirements when approaching the servery.
- All orders will be served in bio food containers along with bio cutlery. These can go in either the green or red bins once finished with.
- For Nursery, Kindergarten and Classes 1 – 3, all food orders will be delivered to the classrooms at the appropriate times. This will be for Morning Tea and Lunch.
- Classes 4 – 7 will be allowed to collect their lunch orders at 12:30pm and Classes 8 – 12 from 12:40pm.
- Contactless EFTPOS is available for payments.