1. The first step towards enrolment is to book and attend a Special Character Talk (approximately 1 hour)
2. Complete an 'Application for Enrolment' form
3. If there is a place available in the class, a meeting between the student, parent and teacher will be arranged
4. If a place is offered, a start date will be arranged
5. Make an appointment with Financial Office to arrange fee payments before the students starts
This process can take approximately four-five weeks.
Note: We have number restrictions in our classes. This means some students may be accepted but have to go on a waitlist until a position becomes available. You will be sent a letter indicating this, if this is the case.