As an international fee-paying student your tuition fees are as follows:
You are required to pay the international student fee, which is:
|International Student Fee per annum||9,430.00|
|Plus Bank Fees||20.00|
|Plus School Fees||1,070.00|
|Total Fees per Annum||11,000.00|
All fees are in New Zealand Dollars ($) and Include GST.
The International Student Fee for 2 Terms or 6 months is NZ$ 6,500
(including bank fees and school fees).
Please note: the costs above are subject to annual review.
As a fee paying student board and lodging are extra. Board and lodging will be approximately NZ$235.00 per week, and payment must be arranged by you. We have a Homestay Coordinator at our school who will assist you in finding a host family for your stay.
We also require evidence of suitable medical and dental insurance (which must be arranged by you before you arrive in New Zealand) for the time of your stay in New Zealand.
As an exchange student you will not be required to pay tuition or boarding fees provided the exchange is either:
- Through an established exchange programme like AFS.
- Through an exchange with a pupil from the Christchurch Rudolf Steiner School, a letter from your school offering a place for our pupil is necessary and there must be a student from here wanting to exchange.
Other charges you may have to meet include:
- The cost of dental treatment.
- Specialist Support Services (eg. Occupational Therapy, Psychological Services or any other additional learning support).
- Truancy service in the case of prolonged, unexplained periods of absence from school.
- Payment for extra curricular activities such as school excursions, camps, transport for sports, school stationery etc.